View Profile AshleyAlyse

5 Movie Reviews

I definitely see the Hayao Miyazaki inspiration, and I was gonna say that the music also sounded very much like the music in Miyazaki's works, but then realized at the end that Joe Hisaishi DID do the music... wow! Beautiful animation and backgrounds. Fantastic work on this, this must have taken ages to complete.

SFIJDJF I#$#WQ My flash plugin crashed and the area of my screen where I clicked to play the video loaded all funky and said I voted a one on your video. SORRY!!!! Shall return to vote to make up for it.
Love this. I've always loved your videos, they're truly entertaining. Very well done and nicely executed. Thanks for making these, they're a pleasure to watch.

I will never forget you, Eddie. Thank you for your vision, for your beautiful animations, and for granting me many laughs. I respect you greatly and you will always remain in my heart. <3

48 Audio Reviews

Absolutely lovely, Jon. Such a beautiful piece! I love everything about it!

Bosa responds:

Thank you so much, Ashley!

Beautiful piece of music you have here. Lovely transitions, but the violins could be a bit softer.

Earel responds:

Thank you very much for your advise !

Wonderful, wow! :3

Mattashi responds:

Thanks Ashley! :)

23 Art Reviews

Hahahaha, he looks so creepy! Lovely colors, and very clean. Nice work. :)

In love with how sea creature-y your work is! This really reminds me of a hammerhead shark. Love your style and how your rendered it.

wietzefopma responds:

Thanks a lot Ashley, glad you like it!!

Wow, this is great! Very creepy! Love the shading and highlights. Also the paper you used. Neat style!

koroboy responds:

Thank you very much!!!

I'm a self taught composer. I've never received lessons or classes for music theory or composition. I don't know notes or scales, I compose by ear. I love composing cinematic and classical sounding pieces. I also draw a lil bit, but rarely.

27, Female