View Profile AshleyAlyse

All 48 Audio Reviews

34 w/ Responses

Absolutely lovely, Jon. Such a beautiful piece! I love everything about it!

Bosa responds:

Thank you so much, Ashley!

Beautiful piece of music you have here. Lovely transitions, but the violins could be a bit softer.

Earel responds:

Thank you very much for your advise !

Wonderful, wow! :3

Mattashi responds:

Thanks Ashley! :)

Can you just Matrix your composing and mixing skills into me already?! Kthanks. Jake, this is fantastic! I love the progression and the melody. The instruments all fit together perfectly, I love the overall sound. Very epic and beautiful! Can definitely imagine an epic, cyber punk scene to this!

JacobCadmus responds:

I already Matrix'd you my kung fu skills. WHAT MOAR DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

This is fantastic. Great job. :)

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hey thanks Ashley, you the best!
Hope you are doing well, it's been a long time

I don't have any constructive criticism to offer. Very relaxing, peaceful, and beautiful. Lovely, can't wait to hear what you conjure up next. :)

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it! :)

This is really peaceful, and perfectly portrayed. Good job. :)

DESHIEL responds:

Only I can get away with simplicity :3

This is fantastic. :) Definitely gives off a vibe of that old Hollywood feel, which I love. The brass sounds really great.

Bosa responds:

Thank you very much! I was hoping somebody would feel the same vibe as me eventually.

Very beautiful piece you have here. It's raining where I am right now, so this is the perfect time to listen to this. :) Very peaceful and soothing. I love the note placement. The only thing I'd suggest is to cut off the very last three or four seconds. Good job on this.

erlendflatin responds:

Thank you very much for you kind words :) The reason there is some space at the end is to let all the reverb fade naturally. I'd rather have it do that, than to have a sudden cut, or to obvious fade out ;)

Wowww, this is fabulous! Love it! :) Very catchy, and well composed. Amazing job!

Step responds:

Thanks ^_^. Glad you enjoyed it.

I'm a self taught composer. I've never received lessons or classes for music theory or composition. I don't know notes or scales, I compose by ear. I love composing cinematic and classical sounding pieces. I also draw a lil bit, but rarely.

27, Female