Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

I definitely see the Hayao Miyazaki inspiration, and I was gonna say that the music also sounded very much like the music in Miyazaki's works, but then realized at the end that Joe Hisaishi DID do the music... wow! Beautiful animation and backgrounds. Fantastic work on this, this must have taken ages to complete.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

SFIJDJF I#$#WQ My flash plugin crashed and the area of my screen where I clicked to play the video loaded all funky and said I voted a one on your video. SORRY!!!! Shall return to vote to make up for it.
Love this. I've always loved your videos, they're truly entertaining. Very well done and nicely executed. Thanks for making these, they're a pleasure to watch.

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

I will never forget you, Eddie. Thank you for your vision, for your beautiful animations, and for granting me many laughs. I respect you greatly and you will always remain in my heart. <3

As My Heart Beats (feat. Asja Kadric) As My Heart Beats (feat. Asja Kadric)

Absolutely lovely, Jon. Such a beautiful piece! I love everything about it!

Bosa responds:

Thank you so much, Ashley!

Brothers of Honor Brothers of Honor

You never cease to amaze me. :) Beautiful and brilliant piece.

A Hero Rises A Hero Rises

Beautiful piece of music you have here. Lovely transitions, but the violins could be a bit softer.

Earel responds:

Thank you very much for your advise !

Demon Girl Demon Girl

In love with how sea creature-y your work is! This really reminds me of a hammerhead shark. Love your style and how your rendered it.

wietzefopma responds:

Thanks a lot Ashley, glad you like it!!

Halloween Daily monster #22 Halloween Daily monster #22

Wow, this is great! Very creepy! Love the shading and highlights. Also the paper you used. Neat style!

koroboy responds:

Thank you very much!!!

Inktober day 13 - Asui Tsuyu Inktober day 13 - Asui Tsuyu

I've no idea why anyone would give this other than a five. Beautiful line work, color, shading, everything! This is perfect, great work!