Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

I definitely see the Hayao Miyazaki inspiration, and I was gonna say that the music also sounded very much like the music in Miyazaki's works, but then realized at the end that Joe Hisaishi DID do the music... wow! Beautiful animation and backgrounds. Fantastic work on this, this must have taken ages to complete.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

SFIJDJF I#$#WQ My flash plugin crashed and the area of my screen where I clicked to play the video loaded all funky and said I voted a one on your video. SORRY!!!! Shall return to vote to make up for it.
Love this. I've always loved your videos, they're truly entertaining. Very well done and nicely executed. Thanks for making these, they're a pleasure to watch.

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

I will never forget you, Eddie. Thank you for your vision, for your beautiful animations, and for granting me many laughs. I respect you greatly and you will always remain in my heart. <3

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

This is great!

After looking through your older submissions, I can tell that you have certainly improved these last few years. Fantastic job. The art is wonderful, the sound is great, the characters movements are fluent, the voices sound clear and I love the humor. I also love how you spent the time to make bloopers. They were hilarious! There really is nothing about this video I would change. I hope to see more of your movies in the future and I really hope you make this into a little series! Good luck on your future endeavors! :)

Hard Love Hard Love

Great!

I love your style! The animation was great, with no kinks whatsoever and the song went along with the video really well. Cute story! :)
It reminds me of how my stupid Parrot is obsessed with socks... Haha.