As My Heart Beats (feat. Asja Kadric) As My Heart Beats (feat. Asja Kadric)

Absolutely lovely, Jon. Such a beautiful piece! I love everything about it!

Bosa responds:

Thank you so much, Ashley!

Brothers of Honor Brothers of Honor

You never cease to amaze me. :) Beautiful and brilliant piece.

A Hero Rises A Hero Rises

Beautiful piece of music you have here. Lovely transitions, but the violins could be a bit softer.

Earel responds:

Thank you very much for your advise !

Sunset Showdown Sunset Showdown

Wonderful, wow! :3

Mattashi responds:

Thanks Ashley! :)

O come o come Emmanuel O come o come Emmanuel

Fantastic, the instruments go so well together. So beautiful... Makes my cry! I'm honored by the dedication, thank you. :)

SoundChris responds:

Thanks Ashley - glad you like it. Even i have to say this isnt the final track. The singing has to be recorded in a studio and the track itself shall be expanded. Several singing parts will be polyphonic. But we just had a day to do it or 2. And singing in the night wasnt easy for Juniper who has 2 little children which have to sleep :D

Best wishes
Chris

Running Free Running Free

Can you just Matrix your composing and mixing skills into me already?! Kthanks. Jake, this is fantastic! I love the progression and the melody. The instruments all fit together perfectly, I love the overall sound. Very epic and beautiful! Can definitely imagine an epic, cyber punk scene to this!

JacobCadmus responds:

I already Matrix'd you my kung fu skills. WHAT MOAR DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Bloody Tears (Robsoundtrack) Bloody Tears (Robsoundtrack)

This is fantastic. Great job. :)

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hey thanks Ashley, you the best!
Hope you are doing well, it's been a long time

Sunset Sunset

I've been listening to very little, if any dance music for several years now, but this makes me wanna dive back into it! Very lovely song! Relaxing and beautiful. :) Love it. Was actually very surprised listening to this, you don't find too many songs on here of this caliber. Very talented.

ZimdorGD responds:

Why tank you. And yes I said tank xD. I work VERY hard although my songs are made but not uploaded. :)

Fading Memories Fading Memories

I don't have any constructive criticism to offer. Very relaxing, peaceful, and beautiful. Lovely, can't wait to hear what you conjure up next. :)

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it! :)

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

This is really peaceful, and perfectly portrayed. Good job. :)

Deshiel responds: