All 23 art Reviews

Halloween Daily monster #22 Halloween Daily monster #22

Wow, this is great! Very creepy! Love the shading and highlights. Also the paper you used. Neat style!

koroboy responds:

Thank you very much!!!

Inktober day 13 - Asui Tsuyu Inktober day 13 - Asui Tsuyu

I've no idea why anyone would give this other than a five. Beautiful line work, color, shading, everything! This is perfect, great work!

Cliff Tower Cliff Tower

Beautiful! Lovely color use, and style!

Kamikaye responds:

Thanks ! :)

Your Lie in April Wall Teaser Your Lie in April Wall Teaser

The violin could use some work. You're missing the bridge, chin rest, tuners, etc. The bow hold is wrong, and the fingerboard width is supposed to slim nearing the scroll. Most people may not be able to notice these things, but it's very noticeable to a string player.

Everything else is beautiful! I love the colors, shading, and line work! Great work!

Kairui-chan responds:

Thank you for the feedback! C: I'll look at more references next time

You'll be fighting those battles forever You'll be fighting those battles forever

A stunningly beautiful piece! I admire the time you took to make each strand of hair, wow. Beautiful lighting, beautiful colors and wonderfully drawn!

THE GRIMATAUR THE GRIMATAUR

WELL. *cough* Some people obviously need to take a look at the mediocrity of their own pieces before insulting great ones. This is wonderful! Love the coloring, details and the story background! Great work! Can't wait to see more!

Giedrius responds:

I appreciate that.Thank you

Grave Grave

I'm happy to have stumbled upon your art, really enjoying it! Lovely work!

Grumpy dragon Grumpy dragon

I've been looking through your art for the past ten minutes. Really great stuff! :) I love your unique style and use of colors, very pretty! I've always wanted to try water colors. ^ ^

KattyC responds:

Prison School Prison School

This anime makes me laugh so much, hehehe. The shower scene is my favorite part. I love how you laid this out and all the little details you put into it, from the eraser to the pics and crows. Great work, as always! :)

TODD TODD

Hahaha! Ohhh, my. It's lovely!. :3 Your style is so much fun. I'd love to see more Breaking Bad art. ^v^